Last Week’s Results: W 8-4 vs PIT, L 5-2 vs PIT, W 4-1 @ NYI, OTL 3-2 @ NYI
Season Record: 19-16-6 (5th in East Division)
Schedule This Week: 4/13 @ NJD, 4/15 vs NJD, 4/17 vs NJD, 4/18 @ NJD
Last Poll’s Results: 7.0 (136 votes)
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers started the week off strong with a big win over the Penguins, only to get dominated the next game. They were also outplayed by the Isles but won the first game before playing better in an OT loss last night.
- The trade deadline is today, but don’t expect the Rangers to be that active. Here are some realistic trade scenarios we thought up.
- With the playoffs almost out of the picture, the Rangers need to shake things up and focus on development.
- Ryan Strome’s emergence as a guy that isn’t a fluke might make things difficult for the Rangers.
- Julien Gauthier is likely the odd man out on RW. Does he have a future in NY?
- Alexis Lafreniere has been just fine this season.
- Henrik Lundqvist’s comeback bid for this season ended with more heart inflammation.
- Zac Jones and UMass won the Frozen Four, with Jones standing out throughout the tournament.
- Hartford Update: The Pack won their fourth and fifth in a row this week. They are 8-6-1 and are in second (of three) in the division. They are 10 points behind Providence, but 10 points ahead of Bridgeport.
- Injury Update: None. No one is hurt or in COVID protocol. First time since the third game of the season.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.