Record Last Week (Monday to Sunday): 0-1
Postseason Record: 0-1-0 (2 GF, 3 GA
Schedule This Week: Mon @ CAR (12pm), Tues vs. CAR (8pm), Thurs vs. CAR (TBD)*, Sat @ CAR (TBD)*
Last Poll’s Results: Average Score: 8.42 (115 votes)
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers lost Game 1 to Carolina, looking very sloppy in the defeat. They mistook physicality for effectiveness, and it cost them.
- Igor Shesterkin was a late scratch. Henrik Lundqvist looked good in the start, despite the loss.
- Jesper Fast was lost to injury, and will not play today in Game 2. A loss of a top-six forward wasn’t something the Rangers could easily overcome.
- Tony DeAngelo was a game time decision, but ultimately played.
- Marc Staal recovered from his injury Wednesday and played.
- Morgan Barron was signed to an entry level contract.
- Mika Zibanejad won the Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award.
- The Rangers also lost their exhibition game with the Islanders, although that was more or less a meaningless game.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.