Last Week’s Results: W 4-3 @ MTL, OTW 2-1 @ BUF, OTL 3-2 @ PIT
Schedule This Week: 3/14 vs WSH, 3/16 vs PIT, 3/18 vs PIT, 3/19 vs NSH
Season Record: 37-19-10, 3rd in Metro Division
Last Poll’s Results: 6.45
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers had yet another rough week on the ice. They got 5 points with wins over Montreal and Buffalo before losing in OT to Pittsburgh, but they looked horrible.
- Live From The Blue Seats talked trade deadline grades and next steps with Rob Luker.
- In this week’s Patreon post (subscribe here!), breakouts and zone exits are an apparent problem. Is it the system or the execution?
- The NY Rangers trends have been down all month, and it makes you wonder if they truly understand the assignment for the next month.
- After 2 failed attempts, the Rangers were granted an emergency recall, with Jonny Brodzinski being returned to the AHL this weekend once Tyler Motte was good to go.
- Ryan Lindgren had multiple injury updates and swerves, but ultimately didn’t play this weekend.
- Now that the Rangers are (mostly) healthy, the final lines are the next task. That will take time. It also requires managing egos and likely breaking up the Kid Line.
Please take a second to answer the NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.