NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll – May 15, 2023: Head coach rumors abound
Last Poll’s Results: 5.79
Top stories from last week:
- Live From The Blue Seats talked who the next Rangers head coach will be. Seems Kris Knoblauch is a candidate.
- In this week’s Patreon post (subscribe here!), Dave talked Chris Drury’s offseason plan, and how it’s more than just a new head coach.
- There was a recent Patreon overhaul, for those interested.
- Suit also discussed 5 things Drury needs to do this offseason.
- The BSB team weighed in on the Gallant dismissal, stating it’s well deserved, but not a fix-all for the Rangers.
- There seems to be 2 front runners for the coaching job: Knoblauch and Peter Laviolette, at least for now. Knoblauch may make the most sense.
- Would the Rangers actually trade Artemi Panarin? Seems unlikely, but it’s possible.
- Rangers assistants Mike Kelly and Jim Midgley were dismissed following Gallant’s dismissal.
- With Barclay Goodrow trade rumors, it makes you wonder how many glue guys the Rangers can afford to lose.
- Corey Perry seems to make sense for the Rangers as a cheap fourth liner that can score and give a little edge.
Please take a second to answer the NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.
Given the current roster construction, farm system, management, coaching, etc., how confident are you in the Rangers' overall future?