NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll – March 20, 2023: Every line is danger
Last Week’s Results: W 5-3 vs WSH, 4-2 vs PIT, 6-0 vs PIT, 7-0 vs NSH
Schedule This Week: 3/21 vs CAR, 3/23 @ CAR, 3/25 @ FLA
Season Record: 41-19-10, 3rd in Metro Division
Last Poll’s Results: 6.26
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers woke up. They beat Washington and Pittsburgh before exploding for 13 goals over the weekend in wins over the Penguins (again) and Nashville.
- Live From The Blue Seats talked how the Rangers were trending up, and it sounds like they predicted the future.
- In this week’s Patreon post (subscribe here!), looked at what a deep Rangers playoff run will look like.
- There was a recent Patreon overhaul, for those interested.
- Before the combined 13-0 wins over the weekend, there were talks we should be worried about the Rangers. It was premature, and now we know why.
- Ryan Lindgren has missed 10 straight games, and it makes you wonder if he should have been placed on LTIR before the trade deadline to give the Rangers more flexibility.
Please take a second to answer the NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.
Given the current roster construction, farm system, management, coaching, etc., how confident are you in the Rangers' overall future?