I had eye surgery on Friday, so I was unable to get the ATF yesterday. This post will cover all games played by the Rangers prospects on Thursday night and Friday night. Today’s (Saturday’s) games will be covered tomorrow, as per usual.
The playoffs –or playoff type scenarios– have begun for almost all of the Rangers prospects. Oscar Lindberg and Jesper Fasth have begun their first round series in Sweden. The NCAA conference tournaments have begun, with Brady Skjei (Minnesota), Boo Nieves (Michigan), and Steven Fogarty (Notre Dame) all winning their first games. Michael St. Croix (Edmonton), Shane McColgan, and Josh Nicholls (both with Saskatoon) have clinched playoff berths in the WHL. Sam Noreau’s Baie-Comeau has clinched a playoff berth in the QMJHL. Finally, Peter Ceresnak’s Peterborough of the OHL control their own destiny for the final playoff berth.
Be sure to check after the jump for the full scoring lines for the games. Also check out our Prospect Stats page for season long scoring lines.
- Oscar Lindberg (Skelleftea AIK, W 7-3, Lead series 2-0): 0 G, 1 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Jesper Fasth (HV71, L 6-1, Series tied 1-1): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, -1
- Brady Skjei (Minnesota, OTW 2-1): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, +1
- Boo Nieves (Michigan, W 4-3): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Steven Fogarty (Notre Dame, OTW 1-0): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Shane McColgan (Saskatoon, OTL 6-5): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, -2
- Josh Nicholls (Saskatoon, OTL 6-5): 0 G, 2 A, 0 PIM, -3
- Michael St. Croix (Edmonton, W 3-1): 0 G, 1 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Sam Noreau (Baie-Comeau, SOW 4-3): DNP
- Peter Ceresnak (Peterborough, OTW 5-4): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, +1