NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll – Jan 23, 2023: All the wrong decisions
Last Week’s Results: W 3-1 @ CBJ, L 3-1 vs BOS
Schedule This Week: 1/23 vs FLA, 1/25 @ TOR, 1/27 vs VGK
Season Record: 25-14-7, 3rd in Metro Division
Last Poll’s Results: 6.72
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers had a true .500 week, beating Columbus and losing to Boston by identical 3-1 scores.
- Live From The Blue Seats had to cancel last week’s recording. We will return this week!
- In this week’s Patreon post (subscribe here!), we looked at Alexis Lafreniere’s struggles and linking him (foolishly) to San Jose and Timo Meier.
- Alexis Lafreniere’s season has been a hot topic, but it’s unfair to label him a bust right now.
- The Rangers got healthy, returning Ryan Carpenter and Johnny Brodzinski to Hartford with Chris Kreider and Julien Gauthier returning. Vitali Kravtsov was bumped off the powerplay and to the fourth line.
- All those line changes, and Filip Chytil still can’t get a real shot with Artemi Panarin.
- Trade deadline season is approaching, and the Rangers are rumored to be interested in Sharks winger Timo Meier.
- Adam Fox, Artemi Panarin, and Igor Shesterkin will be the NY Rangers representatives at the 2023 NHL All Star Game.
- There appears to be a sunk cost fallacy problem within the Rangers organization.
- Will gave us a weekly check in on the NY Rangers prospects, with many having good showings at the 2023 World Juniors.
Please take a second to answer the NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.