NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll: Consistently inconsistent
Last Week’s Results: OTL 3-2 @ SEA, W 2-1 @ SJ
Schedule This Week: 11/22 @ LAK, 11/23 @ ANH, 11/26 vs EDM
Season Record: 9-6-4 (56 GF, 51 GA)
Last Poll’s Results: 6.96
Top stories from last week:
- Another week, another .500 record from the Rangers, but they got 3 of 4 points with a win over San Jose and an overtime loss in Seattle. Unfortunately they still need to remember who they are.
- Live From The Blue Seats discussed the roster status, the vibes, the confidence in the team, and if the Rangers would actually waive Ryan Reaves.
- In this week’s Patreon post, we discussed the silly rumors that the Rangers will send Kaapo Kakko to Chicago in a trade for Patrick Kane. It’s not going to happen.
- Tyler started a new semi-weekly post with his sports betting picks for that day. He had a bit of a rough start, but we are changing up when things get published to be more accurate. In the BSB chat, he’s won us all some money previously, so give us that feedback to better improve how the Blue Seat Bookie content gets delivered!
- With all the hate thrown at Jacob Trouba for missing the net with his shots, I looked at the Rangers defensemen and their ability to get shots through. Trouba was actually one of the best (surprisingly), and he’s one of the best in the NHL at generating rebounds.
- As an aside, I went into that post trying to see how bad the issue was with Trouba. Turned out, not that bad.
- A pleasant surprise for the Rangers thus far? Jimmy Vesey.
- Vitali Kravtsov has been out for over two weeks now, and it’s about time Gerard Gallant dresses him. If they aren’t going to dress him, they should trade him.
- The Rangers reassigned Ryder Korczak to the WHL from the AHL.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.