NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll: Offseason planning begins
Regular Season Record: 52-24-6 (250 GF, 204 GA); lost in Eastern Conference Final
Last Poll’s Results: 7.8
Top stories from last week:
- Live From The Blue Seats talked the 2021-202 New York Rangers, and why we should be celebrating them.
- In this week’s Patreon post, we discussed why this was a great season, and why the Rangers will be back soon.
- The Rangers offseason is in full swing, with Sammy Blais being re-signed and the Rangers signing Gustav Rydahl out of Sweden. There was also some significant turnover in scouting, most notably with Gordie Clark.
- There were a bunch of takeaways from breakup day, some signaling roster turnover this summer. But the Rangers must keep their team vibes high will improving on the roster, most notably at center, with Filip Chytil a focal point.
- The Rangers may look to swing for the fences on talent, and that may mean Kirby Dach.
- Way too much was made of some of those breakaway day comments, mostly about Kaapo Kakko. It’s unlikely the Rangers look to move him, but if they do, it’ll be in a blockbuster. They will need to dump Patrik Nemeth on someone to make most blockbusters work, though.
- In an interesting turn of events, Jacob Trouba was rumored to be in line for the ‘C’, but someone “above Gerard Gallant” nixed it.
- We here at BSB made our Stanley Cup Final predictions, albeit begrudgingly.
- It’s report card season, starting with Artemiy Panarin and Mika Zibanejad.
- Jessica Campbell was added as a 2022 Rangers Development Camp coach.
- And finally, both NY Rangers prospects playing in the CHL Finals lost. Matt Rempe and Seattle lost the WHL Final in 6, and Will Cuylle and Windsor lost the OHL Final in 7.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.