NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll-5/23/22: Down, but not out
Last Week’s Results: OTL 2-1 in Game 1, L 1-0 in Game 2, W 3-1 in Game 3
Regular Season Record: 52-24-6 (250 GF, 204 GA)
This Week’s Schedule: 5/24 vs CAR, 5/26 @ CAR, 5/28 vs CAR*
Last Poll’s Results: 7.99
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers lost the first two games in Carolina, Game 1 in OT, before getting back in the series in Game 3. Game 4 is also a must win.
- Live From The Blue Seats talked the dramatic comeback and what to expect from Carolina.
- The BSB crew isn’t good at predictions, so we made more of course.
- The Rangers may be down, but they aren’t out. It will take near perfection to beat Carolina though. They are a tough team to beat with their aggressive style of play.
- There are 4 NY Rangers prospects still playing, with Matt Rempe (Seattle) and Dylan Garand (Kamloops) meeting in the WHL Conference Final. Brennan Othmann (Flint) and Will Cuylle (Windsor) are meeting in the OHL Conference Final.
- Gerard Gallant was named a Jack Adams finalist.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.