NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll: No lottery luck this time-6/7/21
Final Season Record: 27-23-6 (5th in East Division)
Last Poll’s Results: 6.96 (283 votes)
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers did not win the 2021 Draft lottery, and will stay at #15 in the 2021 NHL Draft. They only had a 1% chance of hitting anyway.
- I don’t think the Rangers will pick in the first round, it’s one of my three bold predictions.
- Nils Lundkvist was signed to an entry level contract.
- The Rangers gave Rick Tocchet a second interview. He was the first, and it is expected Gerard Gallant will get a second.
- The Rangers have a few tough decisions to make at center. One of them is whether or not to take advantage of a potential discount on Jack Eichel.
- We spoke on a potential new direction in scouting. It’s all conjecture until we see how this offseason plays out, though.
- Seth Jones is available, but the Rangers should pass on him.
- That’s really it. It’s been slow.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.