Key Dates: A lot of them – but the season begins on January 13.
Last Poll’s Results: 8.38 (106 votes)
Top stories from last week:
- Henrik Lundqvist’s situation is pretty brutal, and he will have open heart surgery.
- The training camp roster was released.
- The Rangers will only get two games on NBC this year. Probably a good thing, honestly.
- Ryan Callahan retired.
- David Quinn is going to have to make some adjustments if the Rangers are going to be successful this year.
- There is an outside chance both Tarmo Reunanen and K’Andre Miller break camp this year.
- Brett Berard is having himself a 2021 World Juniors. Team USA and Canada are both in the semi finals.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.