Since there was nothing going on last week, the fan confidence poll took a week off. This week’s combines the last two, since only three games were played. Back to weekly confidence polls now.
Record Last Two Weeks (Monday to Sunday): 2-1-0 (7 GF, 6 GA)
Season Record: 25-21-4 (163 GF, 159 GA)
Schedule This Week: vs DAL, vs. TOR, vs. BUF, vs. LAK
Top stories from the last two weeks:
- The Rangers lost to the Islanders before their bye week, then came back strong with two wins over Detroit, including Henrik Lundqvist’s first shutout in two years.
- Trade Rumors: There have been a lot of trade rumblings on Chris Kreider, Jesper Fast, and Alex Georgiev. Too many posts to list, so you can see them all here.
- Ice time came into focus lately, and the Rangers have actually done a pretty good job of distributing ice time to the rookies. Especially Adam Fox.
- The three-headed goalie monster isn’t overly pretty, but the Rangers are making the best of it.
- Lias Andersson’s suspension was lifted and he was loaned to HV71 in Sweden.
- Chris Kreider represented the Rangers in the All Star Game.
- Injury Updates: Brendan Lemieux returned from his hand injury.
- Hartford Wolf Pack Update: The Pack went 3-1 in the last two weeks, closing out January with three strong wins. Becky and Rob made the trek to Hartford to watch them in person. The Pack are now 26-11-4-5 and are still atop the Atlantic Division, with two games in hand on the Hershey Bears. They are second in the conference, one point behind Belleville (with a game in hand) and third in the AHL. No one is catching Milwaukee.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls.