Admin Note: If you were a fan of River Ave Blues, you definitely saw this come up a lot. I miss that site, and the Fan Confidence Poll was their idea. It’s not stealing, it’s an homage to one of the best fan run sites there was.
I’m going to try something new here, which is a theme that you’re going to see around these parts going forward. As mentioned in the admin note, I like the idea of a poll that checks the pulse of the fan base, seeing how everyone feels about the team on a weekly basis. This is the second poll.
Record Last Week (Sunday to Sunday): 2-1-1 (16 GF, 14 GA)
Season Record: 7-6-2 (51 GF, 51 GA)
Schedule This Week: vs. PIT, @ TBL, @ FLA
Top stories from last week:
- The Rangers were demolished by lowly Ottawa on Monday, but came back with a strong win against Detroit on Wednesday. Henrik Lundqvist saved them against Carolina, but couldn’t against Florida.
- Brady Skjei was a healthy scratch against Carolina. Marc Staal returned to the lineup. This were some of the many line changes this week.
- Injury Updates: Mika Zibanejad did not play at all this week, still with an upper body injury. He has askated in a non-contact uniform though. Yegor Rykov remains on season opening IR with the Rangers.
- Ryan Gropp’s suspension with Hartford came to an end.
- The Hartford Wolf Pack played three times this weekend, winning all three. Their record is now 10-1-0-4 and they sit in first place in their division.
Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the Rangers, their direction, coaching, management, prospects, and overall quality on the ice. You can click the tag “Fan Confidence Poll” to view historical polls."NY Rangers Fan Confidence Poll: November 11, 2019",