Not the best opening to the Traverse City Tournament last night. The Baby Rangers allowed four goals in the third to Dallas, eventually losing 7-5. On the bright side, five different Rangers scored in the game:
- Ville Meskanen (Brett Howden)
- Lias Andersson (Jakub Stukel)
- Libor Hajek (Howden and Filip Chytil), PP
- Michael Lindqvist (Ty Ronning and Joey Keane), PP
- Stukel (Lindqvist and Andersson)
That’s multi-point nights from Howden, Andersson, Stukel and Lindqvist, plus a pair of powerplay goals. Looks like these Baby Rangers have the same defending issue the adult Rangers have too. Hopefully they clamp down in the next games.
Andersson, Ryan Lindgren, and Gabriel Fontaine wore the ‘A’s."Baby Rangers allow four in third, fall to Baby Stars",