ranitidine 50mg / 2ml The Rangers came into Montreal looking to build off a win against the horrid Coyotes. Instead they didn’t show up until the second period, and by then had dug themselves into a 3-0 hole. It’s amazing that they consistently do this.
cialis 10mg tablets price But then they tied it. And right as they tied it, they made another defensive gaffe and allowed the game winner. Unbelievable. No gifs for this one, so here’s some bullet point thoughts.
- It looked like Ondrej Pavelec got hurt on the first shot of the game, but shook it off.
- On the Paul Byron goal, I don’t know how he can get that open. Marc Staal blatantly blew the coverage on that one. His head wasn’t on a swivel, and he didn’t realize Byron had moved a little higher in the slot.
- It would be super if the Rangers stopped giving up the first goal in these games.
- It would also be super if the refs stopped calling penalties for breathing.
- And then there was the Galchenyuk goal. Aside from the phantom call on Mats Zuccarello, the Rangers had two guys in the same corner (Brendan Smith, Nick Holden). Smith went down hurt, no one picked up Alex Galchenyuk at the back door. Pav didn’t stand a chance.
- First period thought: This game is an embarrassment.
- Now to the Danault goal. It was a smart play by Ryan McDonagh to try to pick off the zone exit pass, but he barely missed it. That led to what shouldn’t have been an odd man rush, but JT Miller’s controller unplugged.
- Play Pavel Buchnevich more. What a rip on his goal. Nice little backhander from Kevin Shattenkirk right in his wheel house. Rick Nash in front. That was nice.
- And then they made it 3-2on a good zone exit to start an odd man rush with Miller and Nash. Nash’s pass was deflected behind the net, but Miller got it back to Nash before Price could recover. Nash was able to tuck the puck in.
- Second period thought: I don’t know how a team can completely no show for 20 minutes, but then actually try the next 20 minutes. I just don’t get it.
- And just like that it was 4-2. McDonagh, Fast, and Skjei completely forgot about Max Pacioretty after a scramble in front. Patches was all alone to tuck home a rebound.
- The Zibanejad goal was pretty. Nash is so strong on the puck and he just draws players to him. He gave it to McDonagh who found Zibanejad in front. That goal was all Nash.
- The Rangers tied it. They came back and tied it. Skjei’s point shot hit Tomas Plekanec in the butt and went past Price. Did not expect them to tie it.
- And right as they tie it, no one picks up Danault in front. Staal and Holden were the defensemen. That last bit is presented without comment.
- Pavelec had a pretty solid third period. He really did a good job keeping the club in it. Perhaps he read Justin’s call out on Friday that he gave up on a play.
- Would be lovely if this team stopped taking penalties too.
click here That’s it folks. It’s a rainy Sunday. Have at it."Rangers don't show up until the second, lost to Montreal",