It’s been a while since we’ve had a legitimate ATF, and that’s mostly because of scheduling. It’s been tough to commit to putting this together on a daily basis, but as schedules open up, it gives more time for posts like this. We will try to make this a daily thing, so keep coming back for your prospect updates.
Over the weekend, Oscar Lindberg and Jesper Fast squared off in a contest that saw Lindberg’s Skellefteå AIK knock off Fast’s HV71 4-2. Fast netted HV71’s first goal, and Lindberg contributed an assist on AIK’s second goal. Lindberg continues to be top-five in scoring in the SEL with 35 points (14-21-35) in 41 games. Fast is still top-ten in goals with 14 goals in 33 games, despite missing eight games due to injury.
Stateside, Boo Nieves continued his impressive freshman campaign with Michigan, netting a goal in Michigan’s loss to Lake Superior State. Nieves now has a line of 4-11-15 in 24 games this year for a struggling Wolverines team.
- Oscar Lindberg (Skellefteå AIK, W 4-2): 0 G, 1 A, 2 PIM, Even
- Jesper Fast (HV71, L 4-2): 1 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, +1
- Peter Ceresnak (Peterborough, L 2-1): 0 G, 0 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Sam Noreau (Baie-Comeau, W 4-3): 0 G, 1 A, 0 PIM, Even
- Michael St. Croix (Edmonton, W 6-1): 0 G, 1 A, 0 PIM, Even
- AHL (L 4-1)