There have been a few injuries among the Rangers and the prospects over the past few weeks, none of which have really been publicized too much. But it’s worth noting the following guys who have been injured (anything that says current means they are currently battling the injury):
- Rick Nash – shoulder, groin (current)
- Carl Hagelin – shoulder (current)
- Shane McColgan – concussion (current)
- Jesper Fast – shoulder
- Oscar Lindberg – concussion (current)
- Dylan McIlrath – knee (current)
It’s worth noting that none of these injuries are serious. Well, not including the concussions, those are tricky. But the others are just just the typical bumps and bruises that come with playing hockey.